Friday, November 11, 2011

I'ts been awhile......

Whoah! Has it really been two years since I've posted? Where do I even begin ......... this is what has been consuming most of my time - CROCHET



 See more beautiful pictures by these wonderful photographers here!
Caralee Case Photography
and
Pam Birmingham Photography


My poor kids haven't had much of a Mommy so I've decided to take it a little bit slow this Holiday Season hence the reason why I'm blogging! We have managed to make quite a few fun memories in the past couple of years so I made a slide show for all of you to enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow design by Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. hi nikki! i just got on blogger for the first time in like 2 years so we are in the same boat... but at least posted, i'm just stalking everyone else's!! ok so i LOVE your hats! you're so good!! how would i order something to use for my newborn photos? hope you guys are doing great... sad we never see each other!

    ReplyDelete