Saturday, January 9, 2010

Schultz Family Christmas 2009



Well we went to Joey's parents, "Nana & Papa's" for Christmas Eve. We had a yummy dinner and then opened a few presents. After that we played some games and headed home to get ready for the big day! Shaydon and I made cookies for Santa and set out a plate of Carrots for the reindeer! He was so stoked to see that they were gone on Christmas Morning. As you can see, we got majorily spoiled this year! Shaydon has slept in his transformers tent every day since Christmas. I'd have to say I love all my new clothes!!!
I can't believe it's already been two weeks since Christmas! Time really has been flying! Asher is now 6 months old, he rolls around everywhere and gets himslef stuck under the furniture! He's almost sitting up by himself! He can say "hi" and he likes to shake his head like he's saying no! Another funny thing he does is moves his lips up and down like a fish! So Silly!
Anyway we hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and has settled back into your everyday routines. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Year, I can't believe it's 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki- your family pics are so cute! Your boys are dang cute, i haven't seen your newest little one, he's adorable! But I just wanted to tell you that I looked at your beanies that you have made and they are way cute, you do such a good job! As soon as I have a little one I will be getting several :)

    ReplyDelete