Sunday, December 11, 2011

Letters To Santa



I took the kids to the Mall the other day so they could give their letters to Santa! Of course they thought it was so cool that Santa had his own special Mail Box! We had planned to sit on Santa's lap but the kids got a little timid so we decided to just look at him from afar, he he! Didn't bother me at all because the line was a mile long! So then I took the kids to Nana's so I could get some shopping done. I think I only spent 1/2 hour shopping and 3 hours waiting in lines and traffic!!!!! I'll be doing the rest of my shopping online!


Hair cut time! Asher's hair actually looks really cute long and he has this natural swoop, kinda like the old Justin Beiber Style! But it was just getting too long and always standing straight up from static so I decided to chop it! What a Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment