Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Two Months of Asher!


So Asher is already almost 2 months old! I'm so amazed at how the time flies! He started cooing and smiling at about 6 weeks and now if I tickle his collar bone he giggles! So adorable! We love this little guy so much! He is such a good natured little baby, last night he only woke up once, THANK YOU! And unfortunately he has already began teething! He has a toothe coming in on the bottom. I myself started teething at two month and Shaydon already had a full set of teethe by the time he was 5 months old. So I'm sure little Asher will be the same! So overall we are loving life with our family of four!

3 comments:

  1. wow its already been two months. he is so stinkin adoreable!!! He's already giggling?? thats so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki he is such a doll! Ceanna and I miss Dance addiction! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I can't wait til we can all get together with our babies! By the way.. I really love your little beanies you make. You are super talented! I will probably have to buy a few for Kaleigh because they are so stinking cute! So our blog is private now, but if you would like to read it just email me your email and I can send you an invite. hdav07@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete