Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beanies and Blankies





Okay so my friend Shanelle gave me this super cute idea to put ears on my infant beanies. I thought they turned out so cute, these beanies are for you Shanelle - thanks for the idea! I hope you like my model, lol. It was the closest thing I had to a baby infant sized head! Also, I finished another afghan, I made this one in checkers rather then diagnol stripes - thought it turned out pretty cute as well! Now that dance is done I'm gonna have to fill my schedule with projects until the baby gets here. I think I have A.D.D.

3 comments:

  1. Nik those hats are so dang cute! You are such a babe! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em!! Thanks!!!! You are so talented woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so flippen cute!!!
    where in the world do you find the time to do that? thats amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete